Sub Acute Care Improvement Group
The Health Roundtable Sub Acute Care Improvement Group workshop is officially being moved to a series of online webinars due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2020 Sub-Acute Care Agenda
There are 5 webinars in 2020 that take members through the journey of updates from industry leaders, sharing of best practice, analysis of Sub-Acute data and trends and action planning.
The agenda includes:
Webinar 1: Key Notes
Tuesday 13th October 2020 1.30pm-3pm AEST
James Downie, CEO IHPA & Maria Crotty, Director Rehab, FMC
Webinar 2: Members Models of Care
Wednesday 14th October 2020 1.30pm-3pm AEST
Chris Lindner, Barwon Health, Dr John Maddison, NALHN & Dr Kien Chan, North Metro Health
Webinar 3: Innovation Sharing
Monday 19th October 2020 1.30pm-3pm AEST
Webinar 4: Data Presentation
Tuesday 20th October 2020 2pm-3pm AEST
Webinar 5: Action Planning
Tuesday 27th October 2020 2pm-3pm AEST
The Subacute Care Improvement Group aims to improve the provision of high-quality Subacute Care through tailored data analysis focussing on Rehabilitation, Geriatric Evaluation Management (GEM), Maintenance and Pyschogeriatric Care.
Our exclusive reports highlight key insights for your facility and our unique workshops create collaboration and innovation sharing of best practice across Australia and New Zealand members.
After our workshop you will have analysed your data, highlighted an opportunity, leveraged best practice and have an implementation plan ready to present to the workshop the following year.
The Subacute Care Improvement Group is dedicated to connecting data and service providers across Australia and New Zealand to ensure the delivery of the right care to the right people at the right time.
The 2020 Subacute Improvement Group will continue the successful progress made in previous years by:
- Collecting and benchmarking a consistent and complete data set of SNAP coded patient data
- Developing specific Subacute benchmarking reports that focus on quality, safe and efficient patient care
- Measuring and benchmarking performance across the total Subacute patient journey including ED, Acute, Subacute and Outpatient Care
- Analysing the reports to identify unique insights for your organisation
- Learning from highly regarded Subacute leaders on key topics to improve your Subacute Care
- Sharing and collaborating best practice models of care from your organisation
The Subacute Workshop is an exciting and unique event to:
- Learn how to analyse the Subacute report data
- Identify your organisations opportunities to improve
- Celebrate where your teams are exemplars
- Listen to leading experts in Subacute Care
- Share your innovations to the membership across Australia and New Zealand.
Subacute Care Benchmarking Reports
Specifically the suite of benchmarking reports includes the following Subacute specific reports produced 6 monthly:
- SNAP Top 10 codes
- SNAP Inpatient Briefings
- SNAP Inpatient Specialty Briefings
- Subacute Inpatient Briefings Care Type
- Hospital Acquired Complications Report – Subacute Services
- Major Complications Analysis
- CHADx Analysis
- Subacute National Standards
- Feed In Subacute Reports
- Subacute Pivot Analysis
- All Care Type Analysis
Important: In 2021 the Sub Acute Reports are transitioning to our online analytical platform called Insights. See below example images from the Emergency & Imaging Insights platform. For a custom tour of the benefits of Sub Acute Insights, please contact Ben Wakeling.
Join this growing group and share your wisdom as well as gaining new knowledge from your peers.
The 2020 Subacute Care Improvement Group Webinar Series will be held from the 13th -27th October 2020.
For more information please contact Ben Wakeling at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0468993080.
What do you need to do?
1. Subscribe to the Subacute Care Improvement Group
2. Nominate a key liaison to Health Roundtable for Subacute Care
3. Submit your SNAP coded patient data
4. Attend the Annual Subacute Care Workshop with your team
5. Present your latest Subacute Care innovation at the Workshop
6. Develop your Aim Statement and improvement plan
7. Regularly review and analyse your reports, identify your opportunities and celebrate your success with your team
What does The Health Roundtable do?
1. Collate your data
2. Produce your reports highlighting Subacute performance within the total patient journey
3. Facilitate the Annual Workshop including expert speakers, data masterclass and assist in identifying and sharing innovative best practice
4. Enable you to identify your opportunities and success
5. Help develop your Aim Statement and improvement plan
6. Provide ongoing support around your data and reports