Nursing Improvement Group
13-14 September 2017 - Brisbane
Meeting Code HRT1717
The theme for 2017 is "Developing the next generation of Nurse leaders".
We will have national and international experts in this field, present to the group on identifying and nurturing the next generation of Nurse leaders. What motivates the different generations? What are the best methods to engage the Gen Y's and Gen Z's of the Nursing profession?
The purpose of the Nursing Improvement Group is to enable Nurse leaders to improve patient outcomes and ensure a stable and productive nursing workforce. We will discuss strategies to assist our emerging Nurse leaders to take the next step.
What do you need to do?
- Designate a nursing liaison representative to coordinate communications including data and survey submissions, definitions, practices, and policies.
- Participate actively in teleconferences to plan the annual workshop.
- Report progress on current Aim Statements and improvement plans.
- Identify an innovative idea for implementation to improve patient outcomes.
- Organise a delegation of up to four people to attend the annual workshop.
What does The Health Roundtable do?
- Extract casemix-adjusted patient outcome indicators from existing data collections for participating health services.
- Organise external speakers who can provide innovative ideas to improve nursing practice or patient outcomes on the selected topic.
- Facilitate the annual meeting, and provide a meeting summary.
- Follow-up with participants to track progress on their action plans.