Nursing Improvement Group
The aim of the Nursing Improvement Group is to identify nursing practices that improve patient outcomes and ensure a stable and productive nursing workforce. The Group compares nursing-related patient outcomes on a variety of indicators extracted from inpatient episode data, including falls and pressure injuries.
|What do you need to do?
- Designate a nursing liaison representative to coordinate communications including data and survey submissions, definitions, practices, and policies.
- Participate actively in the virtual webinars.
- Identify an innovative idea for implementation to improve patient outcomes.
- Organise a delegation of up to four people to attend the virtual webinars.
|The Health Roundtable assists by:
- Extracting casemix-adjusted patient outcome indicators from existing data collections for participating health services.
- Organising external speakers who can provide innovative ideas to improve nursing practice or patient outcomes on the selected topic.
- Facilitating webinars on data and innovation sharing.