Nursing Improvement Group
11-12 September 2019 - Sydney
Meeting Code HRT1913
Self-care; fostering resilience in the nursing workforce
Geared to both the senior Directors of Nursing as well as the up and coming ‘stars’ of participating organisations, the workshop will examine the latest Nursing data reports through the lens of opportunities to improve Nurse sensitive indicators and highlighting what’s really made a difference.It will feature multiple short presentations from a range of experts and innovators.
What do you need to do?
- Designate a nursing liaison representative to coordinate communications including data and survey submissions, definitions, practices, and policies.
- Participate actively in teleconferences to plan the annual workshop.
- Report progress on current Aim Statements and improvement plans.
- Identify an innovative idea for implementation to improve patient outcomes.
- Organise a delegation of up to four people to attend the annual workshop.
The Health Roundtable assists by:
- Extracting casemix-adjusted patient outcome indicators from existing data collections for participating health services.
- Organising external speakers who can provide innovative ideas to improve nursing practice or patient outcomes on the selected topic.
- Facilitating the annual meeting, and providing a meeting summary.
- Follow-up with participants to track progress on their action plans.