Outmoded cleaning practices impact on the entire health service. Best practice cleaning can keep infection rates down and minimise environmental waste. In addition, efficient cleaning services can assist you in meeting Emergency Access targets and reduce excess bed days.
Participants in this workshop will identify best practice innovations in health service cleaning that:
- Review progress of the standards
- Improve effectiveness by reducing infection sources
- Provide environmentally friendly practices
- Reduce OH&S incidents and increase staff work satisfaction
- Address skills, roles, training and currency
- Reduce cost and waste