Whole of System Special Improvement Group
15-16 August 2018 - Wellington
Meeting Code HRT1819
Our Whole of System Improvement Group has been developed to meet an
increasing need in healthcare — improving care delivered across the
continuum of care - especially where the community and hospital settings
Managing demand is complex and requires a whole of system approach that
involves both the inpatient and outpatient elements of care. Areas that are
likely to have impact include: the management of long-term conditions,
primary care hospital avoidance programmes, provision of urgent access to
primary care, ambulance diversion pathways, improving discharges and
Whole of System reports will examine datasets that link hospital and
community care; specifically looking for trends in ED presentations and
acute hospital admissions and also consider the impact chronic conditions
may have on care utilisation. Data will be presented from the Health
District / Hospital perspective, the PHO/PHN perspective and also from the
General Practice view.
Please join us for our Whole of System meeting. You will have the
Identify areas for improvement for your health system
Actively contribute to the future design of the Whole of System
Collaborate and learn from other organisations
What do you need to do?
- Confirm your subscription.
- Designate a liaison representative as a key contact for this group.
- Provide two additional data fields from your practice management system and submit some additional pre-meeting information.
- Organise a delegation to attend the annual meeting—up to 2 delegates are free, one of which must be from a PHO.
- Identify a key innovation to share at the annual meeting.
What does The Health Roundtable do?
- Collect and process your Whole of System data.
- Merge Whole of System data with inpatient episode
data to provide a suite of comparative reports.
- Facilitate the annual meeting to identify innovative practices and encourage action to improve the patient journey.