Medication Improvement Group Workshop
20-21 June 2018 - Sydney
Meeting Code HRT1811
The Medication Improvement Group was formed to bring together a multi-disciplinary group of Pharmacists, Physicians, Nurses and Quality and Safety practitioners, to identify variations in Prescribing, Dispensing and Distribution of Medications.
In 2018 the theme for the meeting is:
“The impact of variations in medication
practices on patient care and patient safety”.
The group will work together to compare results in key areas, which may
contribute to different outcomes.
Electronic Prescribing Systems
What do you need to do?
- Designate a liaison representative as a key contact for this group, to coordinate communications including data and survey submissions, definitions, practices and policies
- Complete the pre-meeting survey to identify how you compare to other leading health services
- Identify an innovative practice at your health service to share with others at the meeting
- Organise a delegation of up to four people to attend the meeting
What does The Health Roundtable do?
- Work with key liaison contacts to plan pre-meeting survey and data collection process for the Roundtable meeting
- Provide data reports and briefing package prior to the meeting
- Facilitates the meeting to help you identify innovative practices and track progress on action plans
- Provides on-going support and one additional data collection round during the year