Medication Improvement Group Workshop
21-22 June 2017 - Brisbane
Meeting Code HRT1713
The Medication Improvement Group was
formed to bring together a multi-disciplinary
group of Pharmacists, Physicians, and Nurses.
In 2017 the theme for the meeting is "to understand data classifications of drugs to be used within EMRs, and reduction of Adverse Drug Reactions."
In 2017 we will also be benchmarking Medication use down to the patient level and comparing outcomes.
The group will work together to compare results on key indicators to identify the data collection and clinical practice differences that contribute to different results. The first part of the meeting will explore a basic set of indicators, that are easily collected from existing data sources. The Group will then identify other indicators that may be useful for future comparison and analysis.
The Health Roundtable will provide assistance with data analysis and meeting facilitation.
What do you need to do?
- Designate a liaison representative as a key contact for this group, to coordinate communications including data and survey submissions, definitions, practices and policies.
- Complete the pre-meeting survey to identify how you compare to other leading health services.
- Identify an innovative practice at your health service to share with others at the meeting.
- Organise a delegation of up to four people to attend the meeting.
What does The Health Roundtable do?
- Work with key liaison contacts to plan pre-meeting survey and data collection process for the Roundtable meeting.
- Provide data reports and briefing package prior to the meeting.
- Facilitates the meeting to help you identify innovative practices and track progress on action plans.
- Provides on-going support and one additional data collection round during the year.