INSIGHTS - October 2019 Update
HRT INSIGHTS: October 2019 Product Update
The Health Roundtable
Changes to Key Performance Indicators
Activated - New Analytics Hub and Data Investigator tool
We have improved performance and user experience by splitting the current INSIGHTS module into six modules and creating a new user flow through URL linkage, enabling users to navigate seamlessly between each type of analysis or tool.
Your new workflow starts with this change to the Analytics Hub which contains an individual tile for each INSIGHTS module.
Also, a new feature tool called "Data Investigator" has been launched with the new Analytics Hub that allows users to perform contextual analysis of clinical performance data. Users will be able to take advantage of new capabilities:
- Focus on an indicator and drag into the analysis of relevant dimensions and measures that help surface a story embedded within your data
- Comprehensive and unlimited slice and dice of your own data
- Flexible "pivot table" functionality
- Convert from pivot table view to chart view
- Easy sorting and organisation of datasets with several columns in table view
- User-friendly export to excel or PDF
Live demonstration and new user guide
On Friday the 11th of October we formally launched the new features to over 50 users. The participation from users across the health service spectrum was fantastic. For the benefit of those who participated and their colleagues who could not participate, we have posted videos of the webinar session for perusal at your own leisure.
Hospitals who are subscribed to Package C have their latest data; available to August 2019.
Changes related to Relative Stay Index (RSI) indicator
Acute Relative Stay Index v2 (Acute RS1v2) has appeared in the platform which is relevant to acute hospital activity only. The existing RSI indicators will be labeled with v1 and remain in the INSIGHTS platform for a limited time.