Wednesday, 3 April 2019 - Thursday, 4 April 2019
Would you like more information?
Between and beyond hospital walls; integrating care for improved outcomes for children and families
We would like to invite your Health service to participate in our 2019 Paediatric Improvement Group meeting on April 3 & 4 in Melbourne. This year’s meeting will explore the integration of care, within and between hospitals and beyond the hospital walls to community providers. Please consider inviting your PHNs, referring and secondary hospitals and community providers to attend with you. Our aim is to provide a forum to discuss members success and challenges in caring for children and their families and leave inspired and with ideas and an action plan to improve patient care and outcomes.
The goals of the group are to:
- Improve care for patients with chronic conditions
- Reduce unplanned avoidable readmissions
- Learn how the exemplar hospitals are working together with other hospitals and primary care providers to improve integration of care
- Share innovations in practices with an aim to improve experience and outcomes for children and their families.
The suite of benchmarking reports includes the following paediatric specific reports (<17 years) produced 6 monthly:
- Emergency Department
- Hospital KPIs
- Top 10
- Australian National Standards
- Hospital Acquired Complications (HAC) New 2019
Click here for more information